Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sprint is killing me... 1 Oct 2008

Anna
Employee # 889376

• Called back Sprint @ 3:50 PM~
• Waited so long on hold I called down to Dawn Tuethorn to let her know I could not get down to St. Jude's today.
• I am late in going to San Francisco. At risk of not making engagement in SF tonight.
• Waited on hold until 4:00 pm
• Explained situation within 1 minute and was put back on hold.

CelleBrite Machine
• Sprint Store
• 5194 Stevens Creek Boulevard, San Jose
• Should not be a charge
• Format? How to get it into my Macintosh?
• Windows format for 800W.
• How do I get it to my Mac?
• Checking
• Not sure

"Quiet Riot Act" — explaining back story, again, and asking, again, to get this escalated and resolved.
• 4:20 PM - Are you telling all the Mac users to just abandon Sprint and go with AT&T
• 4:26 PM - Thank you for helping me. This is not "Your" problem, but it is a problem
• 4:35 PM - Still doesn't work with Mac
• 4:42 PM - No total Quality Management; conformance to customer expectations
• 4:47 PM - Account services please
• 4:50 PM - still waiting on hold for Account Services. Got Anna's Employee #.

Rosalee
• 4:53 PM Start the story again
• 4:57 PM - Can I have a Centro? I'll go pick it up tonight at a store. It's only $79.99. Do I need to buy it? This other phone, 800W doesn't synch and the 650 is dying. I just need a phone please. We can fix the lack of Mac-800W synch later. Please.
• 5:01 PM - Get phone for thirty (30) days, then return.
• 5:01-5:06 PM - Can you guarantee me the phone will be usable as desired in 30 days? Mac-to-800W Synch? Can you just say yes to a Centro? Can we turn this around and get this working so people don’t just abandon Sprint and go to AT&T? Do you really just want people to buy iPhones and go to AT&T?
• 5:06 PM - Supervisor, please.
• 5:08 PM - On hold. Waiting for supervisor.
• 5:12 PM - Called Yelena. Missed appointment in San Francisco. Still on hold. Getting transferred to Supervisor. "Customer" = One who gets one own way.

Jay
• 5:13 PM -
• 5:17 PM -
• 5:20 PM -
• 5:24 PM - Escalation of issues.
• 5:26 PM - Forward to direct manager; forward to client services manager. Then out of his hands.
• 5:27 PM - Is there a ticket #? How do I track it to resolution? Send an email.
• 5:30 PM - Loaner capability Centro. But not really. No dice.

Marketing
• Will you make a deal?
• "I will escalate to my manager, then client services manager."
• Call me back in 8 Days. We got a deal.
• You're killing me.
• 5:38 PM - Thank you for calling Sprint. Have a good day. Bye.

No comments: