Thursday, September 25, 2008

SpamArrest

HELP ME! PLEASE CALL! URGENT! IMPORTANT!

Your service is really messing up my mail.

1. Email getting deleted randomly w/o archive.

2. SPF constantly being applied to mail making it unusable -- even my own OUTBOUND mail. What?!?

3. You have no phone #, so real-time problems cannot be solved. I found a phone # by doing an NSLOOKUP.

4. Your company's email "solution" has caused me significant business and personal problems.

5. There needs to be a better way of doing business than this. Some form of real-time premium phone support. Email is vital. Why do you think I am paying extra for spam filtering?

6. I reserve all consumer rights and rights of free speech. I will blog this issue (8daysoffline.blogspot.com), tell others about it, contact the BBB, and either recommend or disrecommend SpamArrest based on the feedback I get, or lack thereof. I might even write a book given the craziness email has caused me. There would be an entire chapter on SpamArrest. The good, the bad, and the ugly.

Please contact me! BY PHONE! 650-906-3134

-Peter Corless.
petercorless@mac.com
650-906-3134
petercorless.blogspot.com
8daysoffline.blogspot.com

No comments: